Namespace is a unified container-focused development and testing experience that Just Works
Namespace builds on Ephemeral Clusters, our container-optimized cloud infrastructure that offers you most of the support you need, including persistent logs and metrics, lifecycle management, and root SSH access.
And they’re fast. Creating a cluster takes just a few second, making them great for testing and development.
Namespace is cost-effective because it carefully orchestrates the underlying infrastructure for high utilization and automatically ensures that you only pay what you use - no need to manually manage the lifecycle.
With Ephemeral Clusters, you can run Kubernetes-based, Docker-based and containerd-based workflows. And intermix them. We provide the same features to all containers, regardless of their orchestration.
Most importantly, Namespace works with your existing configurations and tools.
- Create new Kubernetes clusters from scratch in less than 10 seconds. Ready to use for most workflows in less than 30 seconds.
- And we’ll continue bringing this time down.
- Seamless integration with Github Actions workflows.
- Container logs are automatically collected and persist long-term.
- Cluster-level metrics are automatically collected and persist long-term.
- Dashboard and CLI to navigate collected logs.
- A configured private registry you can use to deploy images built for development and testing purposes.
- Shared access within a team to clusters created.
- GitHub Runners hosted by our Ephemeral capacity.
- Soon Automatic collection of user-provided metrics.
- Soon Access to collected metrics.
- Soon API to programmatically create and manage clusters.